I work full time in a busy professional office but in my spare time I travel around the UK and World having adventures! I race downhill mountain bikes, climb mountains, enjoy the outdoors and can’t wait to get involved in pretty much any kind of muddy adventure.
I’m passionate about increasing women’s participation in riding and have helped out at a number of local women’s events this year. Many women start riding at a more mature age and it is great to help them get started in local races. I’m keen to show people that you are never too old to start and you can race at the weekend around a full time job.
Major race results
- Pearce Downhill Series : #1 – 7th, #6 – 10th
- HSBC BDS : #5 – 7th
- Onza Tyres Mini Downhill : #2 – 5th, #3 – 4th
- Racers Guild Downhill Series: Red – 9th, Wonderland – 7th, A & E – 2nd
- Pearce Downhill Series – 2nd Master female overall : #2 – 2nd, #3 – 1st, #4 – 2nd, #5 – 4th, #6 – 3rd
- Mini Downhill winter series : #1 – 4th, #2 – 9th, #3 – 4th