I’ve been cycling for around 8 years but only started to get the competitive bug after I raced the Red Bull Foxhunt in 2016. My first season racing in 2017 for Flow MTB has been great fun, I’ve met some great people through racing and learnt a lot too. I even managed to pick up 6 top 3 podiums and overall series title in the Racers Guild summer series at Stile Cop, well chuffed!
Biking is what makes me tick every day, my little community of bikers is growing and growing and I now have mountain bike buddies located all around the country.
I was lucky enough to take part in a small mountain bike film to inspire people to get out and ride which was a lot of fun and is featured in Apps and Colleges to promote cycling.
Major race results
- Racers Guild Summer Series : Overall Series Winner
- Racers Guild Summer Series : #5 – 1st, #4 – 1st, #3 – 1st, #2 – 1st
- Red Bull Foxhunt – 28th
- Pearce Cycles Downhill Series : #5 – 7th
- MIJ Downhill Summer Series : #2 – 7th
- Onza Mini Downhill Series : #1 – 3rd, #2 – 6th, #3 – 5th, #4 – 4th
- Racers Guild Winter Series: Red – 5th, Wonderland – 8th, A & E – 3rd
Plans for 2018
Race bike(s): Specialized Demo