I started racing downhill in 2012 taking the South West DH Champion title in my first race. I tried some national races in 2013, and in 2014 went on to race the full British Downhill Series (BDS). In 2014 I also started racing 4X and competed in the British 4X series, I was selected to compete in the 4X World Championships and finished 2nd overall in the 4X Protour. In 2015 my focus was on 4X finishing 10th in the 4X World Champs.
In 2016 Stanton bikes encouraged me to switch to enduro racing and I raced the British Enduro Series on their Switchback Ti frame taking the Open Women series title. I also finished 3rd at British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) Downhill and won the only round of British 4X I could attend.
2017 was a quiet year for me as I was studying abroad but I took the 4X Masters National Championship title and came 8th at the Red Bull Foxhunt.
Major race results
- October 2017 – 8th Red Bull Foxhunt
- July 2017 – 4X Masters National Champion
- June 2017 – 1st British 4X Series – Redhill
- October 2016 – 1st Overall British Enduro Series
- July 2016 – 1st British 4X Series – Falmouth
- June 2016 – 1st British Enduro Series – Afan
- September 2015 – 10th World Championships – Val Di Sol, Italy
- April 2015 – 1st British 4X Series – Harthill
- August 2014 – 1st 4X Pro Tour – Pamprovo, Bulgaria
- August 2014 – 2nd British 4x National Championships – Falmouth
- July 2014 – 2nd 4X Pro Tour – Jabalonec, Czech Republic
- May 2014 – 2nd British 4X series – Afan
- July 2013 – 5th British DH Championships – Bala
- July 2013 – 3rd British 4X Championships – Bridgenorth
- October 2012 – South West Champs title – Gawton