We’re looking for guest bloggers to write interesting stories for our website. Whether you’re new to mountain biking or a seasoned rider, if you’ve got something you’d like to share that may help promote and encourage more women into mountain biking we want to hear from you.
- Have you got a favourite trail and want to tell others how great it is?
- Attended a skills course and want to let others about the new skills you learnt?
- Entered a race and want to shout how well you and all the other ladies did?
- Taken part in an MTB event, holiday, social ride and think others would enjoy reading about your experience too?
- Maybe you’re organising an event and want to publicise it to more female riders
- Or maybe you just want to share all the benefits mountain biking brings to you
Any blog chosen to be published on our website will be credited to you and we’ll send you a voucher for future use at Flow MTB. All you need to do is write up your content, include some photos and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a guide your blog include:
Title (a catchy and creative title)
Brief summary (a compelling opening that draws the reader into what your post is about)
Author social details