Flow MTB in partnership with MTB Instruction and Magic Transfers are running a ladies week in the Alps this summer from 5-12th August, 2017.
Based in Chatel the trip includes transfers to/from Geneva, accommodation with breakfast and evening meal.
The rides will be a mix of downhill parks and gravity trails in and around Chatel (Morzine, Les Gets, Monthey, Dorenaz) along with two planned day trips to Pila (Italy) and Crans Montana (Switzerland).
The group size is limited to 10. Cost per person is £595 plus your flights and lift passes. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Catered chalet in Chatel with hot tub and secure bike storage.
Breakfast, evening meals and drinks are included.
Transfers to and from Geneva airport; pickup date Saturday 5 August, drop off Saturday 12 August 2017.
- Day 1 – Arrival and warm up in Chatel bike park
- Day 2 –Lift assisted rides in Pass’portes Du Soleil
- Day 3 – Day trip to Pila
- Day 4 – Chatel bike park
- Day 5 – Day trip to Crans Montana
- Day 6 – Lift assisted ride from Chatel to Champery
- Day 7 – Dorenaz / Chatel bike park